Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rain Dance

Today it rained for the second time but the hard core college kids that we are decided to venture out to Club Kimana anyway.  It was a pretty classy establishment, not gonna lie.  Everything was super cheap and they were super welcoming to our 30 person group of loud white kids.  However, the more important part of the day was the nature hike where we saw zebras and a giraffe skeleton and also.....I danced in the rain!  My skirt was completely wet and I'm pretty sure quite see-through, again with the classy.  And as if the african dancing in the rain weren't good enough, I stood in a rainbow.  Like actually in it.  The end of the rainbow was right in front of me on the ground at our campsite.  It was incredible.  I never thought I would stand in a rainbow, but then again I never imagined half of the miracles I've already witnessed here.  Dear Africa, thanks for being so awesome.  Love always...and forever, Arianna

Rain Dance Crew

1 comment:

  1. Rainbows and blessings galore! Did you see why they call it a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Was there a circle of light? We saw it once...amazing!

    ReplyDelete